1. Consumption-Based Power Apps Licensing (Pay-as-you-go for PowerApps). Pls refer 👇 link for more information
2. Creating standalone Power Apps for iOS and Android (Create Mobile Apps with Power Apps). Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
3. Access Dataverse Connector (Power Apps + Microsoft Access). Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
4. Dynamics 365 Customer Service Voice Channel (Introducing data driven, AI infused Voice Channel for D365 Customer Service). Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
5. Increased Power Platform API Limits. Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
6. Free AI Builder Credits for Power Apps per User and Per App plans. Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
7. Modernised Dataverse Business Units (Business units’ data access can now support matrix data access structure). Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
8. Context IQ (It is an AI experience, primary function is to predict, search and suggest information that people need when they need it). Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
9. Open-source Power Fx. Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
10. Co-presence on rows. Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
11. Microsoft Mesh for Microsoft Teams. Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
12. Microsoft Loop (This is a new application for enhancing hybrid work collaborating O365 tools e.g. OneNote, teams, outlook in shared space ). Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
13. ALM – what’s coming? Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
14. New Insights in Process Advisor. Pls refer 👇 link for more information.
Happy Learning !
Power Automate Desktop is keep on evolving day by day to make Power Automate a full fledge RPA
For Power Automate Desktop September 2021 update please refer below video
For Power Automate Desktop October 2021 update please refer below videos as October has 2 releases 🤩
Business need to communicate with the customers over different CTI providers. May be they have Pre-existing licenses, commercials or for any other reason D365 need to be integrated to third party CTI service provider e.g. Genesys, Cisco etc.
To achieve this requirement Microsoft exposed Channel Integration Framework which has currently 2 versions. Having version 1.0 and 2.0 . Where V2.0 is good to leverage omnichannel feature. please refer below link for more information.
Please refer below link for the video guidance how to configure Channel Integration Framework(CIF) for Genesys & Cisco.
On the path of greater engagement of Dynamics 365 and Teams Microsoft introduced teams chat feature under sales app. Please refer below link for the announcement
Please refer below documentation for more information
How to enable the chat feature in Dynamics 365 Sales app here is the step by step documents
Please refer below video for the steps to enable unfortunately I am not tenant admin so can’t enable to display list of channels in Dynamics 365 Sales app.
Dynamicscon 2021 is scheduled to be held between 20th September 2021 to 23rd September 2021. All the agendas are out there. Do checkout and register for the event using below link
Do read the article 👇 on my session ‘Zero to Hero with Power Automate Desktop’ 🤗 Thank you Dynamics User Group for providing the platform. Jason Gumpert from http://MSDynamicsWorld.com for the article.
Do register and gain the insights on different spectrum of topics 👏👏
2021 release wave 2 plans for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform now available. Here is the blog post
Link for Dynamics 365 full release plan in PDF –
Link for Power Platform full release plan in PDF –
Microsoft introduced a new member Microsoft flow then it transformed to Power Automate and today it’s a leader in RPA segment of the market 😊👏
As per the above Gartner report snapshot in June 2020 Microsoft entered into magic quadrant as ‘Challenger’ and just after 1 year June 2021 Microsoft entered as ‘Leader’. Microsoft Official blog as under-
Google trend analysis about Power Automate as under,
Microsoft announced there are below changes in power apps licensing & pricing 🤗
- Reducing the price for both Power Apps Per App and Per User plans
- Simplifying the Power Apps Per App plans to focus on truly a single app
- Extending the promotional offers until these new official changes take effect on October 1st
For more information pls refer below post
Now we can embed Power BI report, dashboards and more in Salesforce for organization or for your customers. here is the announcement
Please refer below link for more details information
I have got my first 😊 opportunity for the table talk in Microsoft Build 2021🤗 along with MVP Priyanka Shah.
I would like to say Thanks! to MVP Priyanka Shah, Anna Chu, Marco Morazan and entire team of Organisers from Microsoft for the opportunity & guidance.
Last but not the least I would like to say thanks to MVP Roma Gupta & MVP Prashant Shukla along with entire Microsoft Business Application Community for the support.
Though the session is not recorded but I would like to share some of the links wrt. microsoft Cloud for Healthcare as under
Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare Documentation:
How to Setup Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare:
Azure API for FHIR:
Azure Health bot:
Deploy Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare Powered by Dynamics 365:
Deprecation of D365 Accelerator: